Where to go...

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The New Blog

So I've started and deleted about 3 or 4 blogs in the past 10 years. I have always loved writing and it's always been my thing. I think where I get caught up is when I start to feel like it's another thing that I HAVE to do. Life is full of have-to's. I need more want-to's.

And that's why I started this blog.

The 'new' part is the fun part. I am the newest of the last name Montgomery. But it's more than that. And I am more than that. I've had this little stirring in my gut for the last year or two that's inching me toward something different than what I'm doing. Professionally, yes...but also personally.

I am passionate about all and nothing at the same time. My fire ignites and extinguishes rapidly. So I am on a search for what will light and sustain my fire.

That's what this is about. That's the 'new.'

(The 'old' is just as fun and worth writing about too. I have lots to say. We'll see where this goes).



No comments:

Post a Comment